Seminar: Gauge theories of partial compositeness.
- Date: 5/24/2017 at 1:45 PM
- Location: Ångströmlaboratoriet, Lägerhyddsvägen 1 Å73121
- Lecturer: Gabriele Ferretti (Chalmers)
- Organiser: Division of Theoretical Physics, Department of Physics and Astronomy
- Contact person: Fabrizio Nieri
We present a class of gauge theories in which the Higgs boson arises as a pseudo-Nambu-Goldstone boson (pNGB) and top-partners arise as bound states of three hyperfermions. A common feature they all share is the presence of specific additional scalar resonances, namely two neutral singlets and a colored octet, described by a simple effective Lagrangian. We study the phenomenology of these scalars and develop a generic framework which can be used to constrain them.