Knowledge for everybody
You are interested in astronomy and space physics and want to discover what we work on? Check our webpage dedicated to popular science. There you can listen to our researchers on radio shows and podcasts, or read about their work in news articles. Presentations are aimed to a wide public, most of the content is in Swedish.
- Exposed bright features on the comet 67P/Churyumov-Gerasimenko: distribution and evolution. 2018
- The GALAH survey: properties of the Galactic disc(s) in the solar neighbourhood. 2018
- SPIRITS 16tn in NGC 3556: A Heavily Obscured and Low-luminosity Supernova at 8.8 Mpc. 2018
- iPTF16abc and the population of Type Ia supernovae: comparing the photospheric, transitional, and nebular phases. 2018
- The onset of star formation 250 million years after the Big Bang. 2018
- Unfortunately there are no upcoming events at this time