Knowledge for everybody
You are interested in astronomy and space physics and want to discover what we work on? Check our webpage dedicated to popular science. There you can listen to our researchers on radio shows and podcasts, or read about their work in news articles. Presentations are aimed to a wide public, most of the content is in Swedish.
- A New Test of Copper and Zinc Abundances in Late-type Stars Using Ultraviolet Cu II and Zn II Lines. 2018
- Spectroscopic properties of a two-dimensional time-dependent Cepheid model II. Determination of stellar parameters and abundances. 2018
- Tensile strength of 67P/Churyumov-Gerasimenko nucleus material from overhangs. 2018
- Plasma and Dust around Icy Moon Enceladus and Comet 67P/Churyumov-Gerasimenko. 2018
- Spectral investigation of the globular cluster M30. 2018
- Unfortunately there are no upcoming events at this time