Knowledge for everybody
You are interested in astronomy and space physics and want to discover what we work on? Check our webpage dedicated to popular science. There you can listen to our researchers on radio shows and podcasts, or read about their work in news articles. Presentations are aimed to a wide public, most of the content is in Swedish.
- Analytic stability criteria for edge MHD oscillations in high performance ELM free tokamak regimes. 2018
- Spectroscopic properties of a two-dimensional time-dependent Cepheid model. 2017
- The global meter-level shape model of comet 67P/Churyumov-Gerasimenko. 2017
- The Gaia-ESO Survey: Churning through the Milky Way. 2018
- Probing cold dark matter subhaloes with simulated ALMA observations of macrolensed sub-mm galaxies. 2017
- Unfortunately there are no upcoming events at this time