Come work with us!
A 2-year postdoctoral position in stellar astrophysics is open for applications. Check out the announcement and apply before September 30, 2017!
A senior lecturer position in "Astronomy, especially Late Phases of Stellar Evolution" is open for applications. Check out the announcement and apply before October 15, 2017!
Knowledge for everybody
You are interested in astronomy and space physics and want to discover what we work on? Check our webpage dedicated to popular science. There you can listen to our researchers on radio shows and podcasts, or read about their work in news articles. Presentations are aimed to a wide public, most of the content is in Swedish.
- Acceleration of individual, decimetre-sized aggregates in the lower coma of comet 67P/Churyumov-Gerasimenko. 2016
- Decimetre-scaled spectrophotometric properties of the nucleus of comet 67P/Churyumov-Gerasimenko from OSIRIS observations. 2016
- Spectrophotometry of the Khonsu region on the comet 67P/Churyumov-Gerasimenko using OSIRIS instrument images. 2016
- Geologic mapping of the Comet 67P/Churyumov-Gerasimenko's Northern hemisphere. 2016
- Statistical analysis of suprathermal electron drivers at 67P/Churyumov-Gerasimenko. 2016