Knowledge for everybody
You are interested in astronomy and space physics and want to discover what we work on? Check our webpage dedicated to popular science. There you can listen to our researchers on radio shows and podcasts, or read about their work in news articles. Presentations are aimed to a wide public, most of the content is in Swedish.
- Doppler and Zeeman Doppler Imaging of Stars. 2016
- A theoretical tool for the study of radial velocities in the atmospheres of roAp stars. 2018
- The pulsationally modulated radial crossover signature of the slowly rotating magnetic B-type star $\upxi$1 CMa\ding72. 2018
- Doppler imaging of chemical spots on magnetic Ap/Bp stars. 2017
- The GALAH survey: Co-orbiting stars and chemical tagging. 2019
- Unfortunately there are no upcoming events at this time