Knowledge for everybody
You are interested in astronomy and space physics and want to discover what we work on? Check our webpage dedicated to popular science. There you can listen to our researchers on radio shows and podcasts, or read about their work in news articles. Presentations are aimed to a wide public, most of the content is in Swedish.
- Thermophysics of fractures on comet 67P/Churyumov-Gerasimenko. 2017
- Strong dipole magnetic fields in fast rotating fully convective stars. 2017
- Distance determination method of dust particles using Rosetta OSIRIS NAC and WAC data. 2017
- Analytic stability criteria for edge MHD oscillations in high performance ELM free tokamak regimes. 2018
- Spectroscopic properties of a two-dimensional time-dependent Cepheid model. 2017
- Unfortunately there are no upcoming events at this time