Knowledge for everybody
You are interested in astronomy and space physics and want to discover what we work on? Check our webpage dedicated to popular science. There you can listen to our researchers on radio shows and podcasts, or read about their work in news articles. Presentations are aimed to a wide public, most of the content is in Swedish.
- iPTF 16hgs: A Double-peaked Ca-rich Gap Transient in a Metal-poor, Star-forming Dwarf Galaxy. 2018
- VALD: The Meeting Point of Data Producers and Data Users. 2018
- LUNAR SECULAR ACCELERATION SUPPORTS A MODIFIED THEORY FOR GRAVITY. 2014
- The acceleration of the Moon and the Universe. 2016
- The acceleration of the Moon and the Universe - the Mass of the Graviton. 2017
- Unfortunately there are no upcoming events at this time