- Combination of D0 measurements of the top quark mass. 2017
- Search for charged Higgs bosons in the H → tb decay channel in pp collisions at s = √13 TeV using the ATLAS detector.. 2016
- Comparison of two hardware-based hit filtering methods inhigh-pileup environments. 2017
- The design of a fast level-1 track trigger for the high luminosity upgrade of ATLAS. 2016
- Precision measurement and interpretation of inclusive W+, W- and Z/gamma* production cross sections with the ATLAS detector. 2017
Researchers in the spotlight
Research within the field of High Energy Physics
We study the smallest building blocks of nature and their interactions using sophisticated experiments such as the ATLAS detector at CERN’s Large Hadron Collider in Geneva or the IceCube Neutrino Observatory, a massive neutrino telescope built deep in to the ice cap of the South Pole. To test and interpret experimental and observational results we also develop new theoretical models both within and beyond the Standard Model.