- Search for direct top squark pair production in events with a Higgs or Z boson, and missing transverse momentum in root s=13 TeV pp collisions with the ATLAS detector. 2017
- ELEPHANT: A MATLAB-code for Hamiltonians, Lie algebra, normal form and particle tracking. 2017
- Topological cell clustering in the ATLAS calorimeters and its performance in LHC Run 1. 2017
- Beam Diagnostics and Dynamics in Nonlinear Fields. 2017
- Fiducial, total and differential cross-section measurements of t-channel single top-quark production in pp collisions at 8TeV using data collected by the ATLAS detector. 2017
Researchers in the spotlight
Research within the field of High Energy Physics
We study the smallest building blocks of nature and their interactions using sophisticated experiments such as the ATLAS detector at CERN’s Large Hadron Collider in Geneva or the IceCube Neutrino Observatory, a massive neutrino telescope built deep in to the ice cap of the South Pole. To test and interpret experimental and observational results we also develop new theoretical models both within and beyond the Standard Model.