- Research: New Network for Nuclear Astrophysics 2021-05-12
- Imaging a black hole with the Event Horizon Telescope 2021-05-10
- Available position: Postdoctoral position in condensed matter theory 2021-05-06
- Available position: Studievägledare med kursadministration 2021-05-06
- Available position: PhD student position in experimental nanoelectronics and spintronics 2021-04-30
- Available position: PhD student in Physics 2021-04-26
- Research: Grant to Research Project about the Universe’s First Milliard Years 2021-04-19
- Available position: Two postdoctoral positions in observational astrophysics 2021-03-25
- Available position: Postdoctoral position in Theoretical Astrophysics 2021-03-18
- Education: Apply for this summer’s courses now! 2021-03-05
- Prize: Olle Eriksson Awarded the Rudbeck Medal 2021-02-15
Ångström Lecture 2021: Imaging a black hole with the Event Horizon Telescope
"A culture of no culture - Physics and Gender"
Can We Resolve the Nature of $\chi$c1(3872) with PANDA?
Dissertation: Dynamics of excited electronic states in functional materials
"We probably became too many…" - Harassment in academia, 15 years later. Lessons learned or still the same?
Experts Within Astronomy and Space Research
Research within Physics and Astronomy
- Applied Nuclear Physics
- Astronomy and Space Physics
- High Energy Physics
- Materials Physics
- Materials Theory
- X-ray Photon Science
- Nuclear Physics
- Physics Education Research
- Theoretical Physics
Apply for this summer’s courses now!
Until March 15, 2021, you can submit your application. The Department of Physics and Astronomy has 14 summer courses this year.