Seminar: Observations of plasma and dust around comet 67P by Rosetta
- Date: –15:00
- Location: Cyberspace
- Lecturer: Fredrik Johansson, Swedish Institute of Space Physics, Uppsala
- Contact person: Sofia Ramstedt
We will run with the following setup:
- The zoom meeting will open at 13.45 so that you can log on and try it out.
- Participants should mute their microphones unless they have a question.
- Questions are allowed during the talk. Just raise your hand in the zoom app.
- After the talk has finished, unmute for applause.
- If possible, keep your video on during the full seminar so that the speaker gets visual feedback while talking.
- Questions after the talk will be administered as follows; raise your hand in the app and Sofia will chair and give the word.
- Finally, after the talk and question sessions are finished, the meeting will remain open for an informal ”bring-your-own-fika” if you want to hang around and chat with your colleagues and the speaker.