Information regarding programmes and courses
Repetitionskurser i fysik 2020
Institutionen för fysik och astronomi ger ett antal repetitionskurser för de som har missat ordinarie tentamen. Repetitionskurserna erbjuds veckorna innan omtentamina i augusti 2020 i anpassade former för att undvika smittspridning av covid-19.
Repetitionskurser ges för kurserna:
- 1FA105 - Mekanik baskurs
- 1FA602 - Mekanik KF, första delen
Startdatum 22 juni, slutdatum 31 juli. Kursen ges online via Zoom på söndagar kl.11:00 och/eller måndagar kl.17:00.
Intresserade studenter kan anmäla sig via e-post till firstname.lastname@example.org och får då Zoomlänk och ytterligare information.
I studiehandböckerna finns sammanställningar av alla utbildningsplaner inklusive studieplaner för de tekniska respektive naturvetenskapliga utbildningarna i form av samlade pdf-dokument. Här kan du se mer detaljerad information om respektive programs kurser.
You will find information about examination on the central pages at Uppsala University.
Dates for re-examinations
Each exam will be followed by at least two re-examinations per year of which one will be offered in the re-exam period in August. Some courses have several course occasions per year. In the document below with guidelines is a table that shows when the re-examinations shall be provided. For courses that go over two periods, the period in which the exam is, is the one referred to in the table below. Note that re-exam in addition to the re-exam periods also can be written in conjunction with regular course occasion for those who read the course earlier. See also the guidelines for re-examinations within the faculty of Science and Technology 2016/2017 (20 kB)
Re-examination periods 2020/2021
- Re-examination for regular courses given in period 1 is in December (16/12-23/12)
- Re-examination for regular courses given in period 2 and 3 is in June (7/6-19/6)
- Re-examination for regular courses given in period 4 is Easter (27/3, 29/3-1/4)
- Re-examination for all courses in August (16/8-28/8)
OBS - the period has changed and is now 2/8-29/8
Re-examination periods 2021/2022
- Re-examination for regular courses given in period 1 is in December (17/12 - 23/12 )
- Re-examination for regular courses given in period 2 and 3 is in June (7/6 - 21/6)
- Re-examination for regular courses given in period 4 is Easter (9/4 - 14/4)
- Re-examination for all courses in August (15/8 - 27/8)
If you want to have your exam reviewed
Grades cannot be appealed against. However, grades can be reviewed which means that the teacher can look at it again. Specify which information you want to reconsider and explain why. Otherwise, your matter will not be handle! Send a copy of your exam as below.
Department of Electrical Engineering – Course code startas with 1TE, 1EL – Contact the teacher
Department of Physics and Astronomy, course code starts with 1FA – Contact the teacher.
Department of Chemistry Ångström/BMC, course code starts with 1KB – Contact the course coordinator.
Department of Materials Science and Engineering, course code starts with 1TE, 1TM - Contact the teacher.
Department of Civil and Industrial Engineering, course code starts with 1TE, 1TS - Contact the teacher.
Department of Mathematics – course code starts with 1MA/1MS – Send the exam to email@example.com.
Biology Education Centre, course code starts with 1BG/1MB – Contact the course coordinator.
Department of Information Technology: The course codes start with: 1TD, 1RT, 1DT, 1DL, 1MD – Contact the teacher.
Department of Earth Sciences: The course codes start with 1GE, 1GV, 1HY, 1ME, 1MP, 1MV, 1PA, 1TV – Contact the Teacher
Programme Syllabuses, Study plans and Course Syllabuses
- Syllabus for Bachelor Programme in Physics, 180 credits
- Syllabus for Master Programme in Physics, 120 credits
- Syllabus for Bachelor Programme in Nuclear Engineering, 60 credits
- Syllabus for Master Programme in Engineering Physics, 300 credits
- Syllabus for Master Programme in Materials Engineering, 300 credits