The research at the Division of Molecular and Condensed Matter Physics concerns the part of physics that examines matter and processes at the atomic level. The division is recognized as world leading in the development of X-ray based spectroscopic methodologies as powerful tools for the study of atomic processes. This has given us a leading position in the study of atoms, molecules and condensed matter – in particular materials, surfaces and interfaces with applications in the areas of energy, environment and advanced technology.
Read more about
- Available position: Forskare med fokus på laserbaserad röntgenspektroskopi
- Press Release: Atom-Billiards with X-Rays: a new Approach to look inside of Molecules
- Research: Radical Molecule Seen Through
- Press Release: New Method Gives More Precise Information on Simple Molecules
- Press Release: Ionisation of Water; an Ultrafast Story on How Radicals are Formed
Are you a student looking for a bachelor, master or a PhD project?